Hi :) my name is Laura Rodriguez De La Cruz I from saltillo coahuila, I have 17 years, I LOVE SING <3, I like play voleibol :) (I have a beautiful boyfriend):), I´m so friendly, I have green eyes :)
You look very, pretty here. I hope you will increase your English skills. By the way, we don{t say beautiful boyfriend, you may say, handsome or awesome, or cute. O.K. then. Take care.
ELVA: hello friend, what is your name? LAURA: Hey my name is laura. ELVA: where you live? LAURA: I live in Saltillo, Coahuila, and you? ELVA: I am from San Buena. ELVA: and you have a boyfriend? LAURA: Oh! if, and I love it ELVA: that good ELVA: and what's your favorite pass time? LAURA: Well, I go out with my friends and my boyfriend, and you? ELVA: I like listening to music and sport. What is your favorite sport? LAURA: I love playing volleyball ELVA: this is very good sport LAURA: some day we go play? ELVA: sure, I also like the sport LAURA: Then tomorrow I hope in the park San Diego ELVA: ok laura, we are there at 5 o'clock. LAURA: goodbye
Hi :) my name is Laura Rodriguez De La Cruz
ResponderEliminarI from saltillo coahuila,
I have 17 years,
I LOVE SING <3,
I like play voleibol :)
(I have a beautiful boyfriend):),
I´m so friendly,
I have green eyes :)
Salam Laura
ResponderEliminarYou look very, pretty here. I hope you will increase your English skills. By the way, we don{t say beautiful boyfriend, you may say, handsome or awesome, or cute. O.K. then. Take care.
ELVA: hello friend, what is your name?
ResponderEliminarLAURA: Hey my name is laura.
ELVA: where you live?
LAURA: I live in Saltillo, Coahuila, and you?
ELVA: I am from San Buena.
ELVA: and you have a boyfriend?
LAURA: Oh! if, and I love it
ELVA: that good
ELVA: and what's your favorite pass time?
LAURA: Well, I go out with my friends and my boyfriend, and you?
ELVA: I like listening to music and sport. What is your favorite sport?
LAURA: I love playing volleyball
ELVA: this is very good sport
LAURA: some day we go play?
ELVA: sure, I also like the sport
LAURA: Then tomorrow I hope in the park San Diego
ELVA: ok laura, we are there at 5 o'clock.
LAURA: goodbye
hello my name is Janeth and I'm in the Benc
ResponderEliminarSection E mediente this blogger would love to meet you. bye
hey that good
ResponderEliminarI hope, whatever, here I am
atte: laura rdz