martes, 31 de agosto de 2010

canversaciones

4 comentarios:

  1. por si no tienen las conversaciones son estas y si pueden con su pareja hacen la conversacion tenemos hasta antes del lunes y son puntos ectras

    atentamente

    silvia molina

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ELVA: hello friend, what is your name?
    LAURA: Hey my name is laura.
    ELVA: where you live?
    LAURA: I live in Saltillo, Coahuila, and you?
    ELVA: I am from San Buena.
    ELVA: and you have a boyfriend?
    LAURA: Oh! if, and I love it
    ELVA: that good
    ELVA: and what's your favorite pass time?
    LAURA: Well, I go out with my friends and my boyfriend, and you?
    ELVA: I like listening to music and sport. What is your favorite sport?
    LAURA: I love playing volleyball
    ELVA: this is very good sport
    LAURA: some day we go play?
    ELVA: sure, I also like the sport
    LAURA: Then tomorrow I hope in the park San Diego
    ELVA: ok laura, we are there at 5 o'clock.
    LAURA: goodbye


    atentamente laura rdz y elva vasquez

    PUNTOS EXTRAS

    ResponderEliminar